We went to Moab last weekend with the Howe side of the family to do some hiking. Despite being stuck in the E.R. all of Saturday morning (I forgot to bring Stockton's nebulizer with us) and being caught at a stand-still in Spanish Fork Canyon for an hour and fifteen minutes on the way home during Sunday's snow storm, we had the time of our lives. The weather was great in Moab and Stockton loved the hikes or the "big walks," as he likes to call them.
Clark and Stockton under Delicate Arch
9 years ago


















6 comments:
Looks like a fun getaway. We're headed to Moab in 2 weeks and I can't wait. It's been years since I've been there. How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you and your twins!
Looks like a ton of fun... I guess you're feeling okay if you're up to hiking! Your post made me excited, we're going to Moab this weekend! Fun fun!
i love that little bumm crack :)
hope your feeling good! lets see some double baby bump pics :)
Cool pictures. It's so pretty there.
So many fun memories with the Howe's in Moab. Actually, you guys showed us all the sights in the first place.
So jealous...and i thought of the names for your twins if you have a boy and a girl! the boy can be "ralph" and the girl can be "lauren"...haha! gay i know, but it is funny you know it! AND i know your dad would appreciate it!
Post a Comment