Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jumping Stockton

These were taken this last weekend on our Monticello/Natural Bridges getaway. Stockton jumped off this rock at least 20-30 times (sorry all the pictures are a little blurry, but it was difficult capturing him in action with my point and shoot).

On your mark . . .

get set . . .

jump!!!



Stockton was a very happy boy on our hiking trip.

But, his energy wore both himself and his dad out.

3 comments:

Laura said...

And I can hear Grandma paper from all the way over in Oregon.

Laura said...

Hee, hee. Talmage was yelling "WHERE'S SOME PAPER?!!!" at me while I wrote that.

What I meant was, "And I can hear Grandma worrying from all the way over in Oregon."

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Congrats! Melissa told me you were expecting, but twins--- WOW!!! I thought twins would be great until we had kids. Now it would just seem so overwelming. The really cool part of twins is that you're closer to your family basketball team. Best wishes with the pregnancy. The family looks great.
Happy B-day
rob