Maquel cute pictures! So glad things are going well with the girlies, isn't it fun to have a girl (two in your case)! Stockton is getting to be so old, I think they look older with a new baby in the home too. Hope things are going well.
Oh, Maquel, I finally got on to peek, and dang those are some cute little girls! And how funny these flashbacks are of tinies. But your two are tinier than my tinies were! When I saw the pics of them sleeping together, I remembered that Slade and Morgs slept way better together for a while. Funny how I forgot stuff like that. Anyhoo, Stockton has gotten way cute too, PS. Love you!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You girls are so adorable! Congratulation! Love the pumpkin outfits! Happy Halloween.
Maquel cute pictures! So glad things are going well with the girlies, isn't it fun to have a girl (two in your case)! Stockton is getting to be so old, I think they look older with a new baby in the home too. Hope things are going well.
I love the pics. Everyone looks great. We are so excited to come and meet the girls.
Oh, Maquel, I finally got on to peek, and dang those are some cute little girls! And how funny these flashbacks are of tinies. But your two are tinier than my tinies were! When I saw the pics of them sleeping together, I remembered that Slade and Morgs slept way better together for a while. Funny how I forgot stuff like that. Anyhoo, Stockton has gotten way cute too, PS. Love you!
Post a Comment