Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Yellow School Bus is so Much Fun When You Don't Have to Ride It

I think Stockton enjoys riding the bus to school, but when he says prayers like this, I can't be sure:

Stockton: Heavenly Father, thank you for day, thank you for school, thank you for the yellow . . . (spoken to mommy) no yellow school bus tomorrow?
Mommy: That's right, no yellow school bus tomorrow.
Stockton: (continuing the prayer) thank you for the yellow school bus, and for the different bus to the fair, and for the different bus to the farm . . ..

3 comments:

Laura said...

I miss your son.

{Rollins Family} said...

he is so cute!!
and speaking of cute, i saw your christmas card at my mom's house...DARLING!! i can't wait to see your girls (and you guys) on monday!!

Laura said...

I'm going to count the above comment as a compliment.