Mary and Tess were blessed this last Sunday. It was a wonderful day!
Tess:
My sister-in-law, LeAnn made the headbands. She's amazing!
Mary:
9 years ago
Mary and Tess were blessed this last Sunday. It was a wonderful day!
Tess:
My sister-in-law, LeAnn made the headbands. She's amazing!
Mary:
Posted by Maquel at 12:50 PM
5 comments:
How adorable!
Wow... is it just me or are they starting to look more alike? I couldn't even tell which was which in some.
Oh my goodness Maquel, could they be any more adorable? I think not :) I LOVE the beautiful dresses, and Stockten is looking SO grown up! Your family is just beautiful.
Oh how cute! I love the dresses. What pretty little girls.:)
I feel bad we weren't there. As adorable as these pics might be, I'm sure the babes are even more adorable in person. Just a hunch.
Cute pictures. They are so sweet and getting so big!
Post a Comment