We had a very fun and successful trip to Orlando the week before Christmas. Clark had to go on business and his boss was kind enough to pay for me to go along since it was so close to Christmas. We've been wanting to take Stockton to Disneyland now that he's older and figured Disneyworld was a very acceptable alternative. :) We were surprised, though, that Stockton didn't just love Disneyworld. He liked the rides, but definitely preferred the hotel. Another big thanks to Gerald and Ginger and Mom and Dad for watching our girls while we were gone!
Highlights
Clark: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios)
Clark: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios)
Maquel: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and not having to wait in line for any ride (apparently there are great advantages of having a special needs child).
Stockton: The hotel, which included two escalators, a "big" elevator, and two drinking fountains (they really spared no expense). He also liked the "flying ride" at Univeral Studios (Pteranodon Flyers), much to our liking.
Low-points
Clark: The weather
Maquel: The weather
Stockton: The weather
The high when we went to Magic Kingdom was 54 degrees! It was raining like a hurricane the day we went to Universal Studios, but we still had a great time, nonetheless.
Disney World:
Remember how I mentioned the high was 54 degrees? I guess, in Florida, that means winter boots and coats:
1 comments:
Maquel! I came across your blog (after reading a comment you posted on Maren's). I love seeing pictures of your cute family! You look like you're doing great. I wish I had known you were in Orlando. My husband and I live here! You'll have to come back when it is a little warmer. :) Today, for instance, it's 85 degrees outside. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment