The girls have recently discovered the enjoyment of the outdoors. We've had a few warm days in the past couple of weeks so we've taken advantage and moved playtime outside. This was the first time Mary and Tess have actually "played" outside. It was hilarious to see them take their first steps on the grass. They both were so suspicious of it. Now, anytime we go outside, even if we're just walking to the car, they insist on getting down and moving around. I can't wait until it's warm for good!
Unfortunately, it's been quite rainy the last few days so playtime outside will have to wait. At the same time, I think both the girls and I will go crazy if we don't get out of the house, so, today, we braved the weather and the girls got to debut their new raincoats that my sister-in-law gave them. I let them get down and walk in the drizzle and they had the time of their lives! They threw a huge fit when I made them come inside and even a bigger fit when I took off their coats. It was pretty cute, tantrum and all.
9 years ago
1 comments:
They both look smashing in their slickers.
Post a Comment