Happy Birthday Clark!
I've always felt like I've kind of rushed over Clark's birthday so I tried to make it a little more special this year (35 is a significant age after all!). We spent the last 35 days celebrating his 35 years. Starting on March 27, Clark got a birthday present everyday until his actual birthday on April 30. I must say, it was pretty fun!
When Clark first saw the banner (on March 27) he didn't quite make the connection. He sweetly asked, "Is this for your parents?" Ha. I suppose most don't think about their birthday five weeks early but still. My parents? They are celebrating their 35th anniversary this August but I thought Clark's birthday would be a little more on his mind than my parents anniversary! The presents made things click for him, which ranged from back scratches to work gloves to gatorade to fairway woods.
And I always have to include one of Clark's famous candid shots:
9 years ago
3 comments:
I'm just impressed he knew your parents had been married 35 years. I had no idea.
Thank you sweetheart. You made it a birthday to remember!
what a FUN idea...i'll steal this one day, when i have the energy.
you are such an AWESOME wife!
Post a Comment