Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family Pictures

There is nothing I love and hate more than family pictures. I love having them and I always want to have updated photos, but getting them is always such an ordeal. I hope one day it will get easier but considering Stockton's hatred of posing for pictures, I don't foresee that ever happening.

Before we even sat down for one picture, two of the three kids were screaming followed quickly by the last one, probably due to the first two. Disaster:

But thanks to an amazingly talented brother and a lot of work on photoshop, we came off successfully. It is an absolute miracle we got these:

5 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

those pictures are amazing! I would never have known you had such a hard time getting them. Good job!

Bethany said...

I agree, the pictures look great! I especially like the one of you and your hubby. :)

Sarah said...

I am just loving all of your posts! You are so gorgeous, and your family is like, perfect :)

My boys were Mario and Luigi too. So funny.

AL&G said...

Beautiful pics and family!

Laura said...

It makes me happy that you wore a scarf. I'd like to think I get to take credit for that part of your impeccable sartorial style.