My baby is not a baby anymore. April has been in town and Mary was very excited to hold baby Liesel. Mary is so nurturing. She'll make a great big sister someday.
"She'll make a great big sister someday." Are you hinting at something Maquel? I'm glad you updated your blog. My Dad says he came over a couple weeks ago and that you have a very NICE piano. Way better than mine. : )
2 comments:
"She'll make a great big sister someday." Are you hinting at something Maquel? I'm glad you updated your blog. My Dad says he came over a couple weeks ago and that you have a very NICE piano. Way better than mine. : )
We're famous! I feel priviledged our little Liesel made your blog. Your kids were very cute with mine, I just loved it! Makes me a little homesick.
Post a Comment