Yesterday, when I was getting Stockton up from his nap, this is what I saw when I walked in the room. Unfortunately, this picture doesn't exactly represent how funny a position he was in (I have some other pictures that are better, but they are a little graphic for a public blog). Stockton was wearing pants and a diaper when I put him down. Why he took them off is beyond me. 
9 years ago
3 comments:
Oh my heck that's so funny!! What a cute little bum. ha ha :)
I love it! That is hilarious and you do have to wonder how kids get into the positions they do... But hey, whatever makes them comfortable works!
what a cute little bum boy! Hey, I'm so happy you have a blog! I wonder if Julie does...
I can't believe you were on David Letterman, so cool! Cute little boy you've got there. It will be fun to catch up with you. Keep blogging! We just moved into a new place and just got internet last night, I will post something new soon. Are you still in Utah? We need to get together! We live in Lehi now.
Post a Comment