Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tired Boys

The last couple of days I've been watching my nephew, Talmage, who is just 6 weeks older than Stockton. These boys have very different personalities, but lately, they have played very well together. So well that they wear each other out. If they're not chasing each other around the house, they are plotting some mischievous scheme. Typical 2-year-old behavior I suppose.

Here they are being caught. Who knows what they were doing in the bathroom but I think both of their expressions look pretty guilty.


And then they crash. This picture is kind of hard to see because the flash kept reflecting off the door, but that is Stockton laying in front of his bedroom door. He loves sleeping by the heat of the vent.






And they crash again.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've never known my son to fall asleep out of an official go to sleep setting. How did you do it?

I love that our boys love each other.

Thank you for taking care of me.

Kris and Sarah said...

I love when they fall asleep anywhere!! What cute boys. I really love the glitter toe thing. Next time I come I really want to go do that!

Collings said...

This entry is too cute for words!