Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stockton's Naps

Stockton is at the stage where he doesn't really need to take a nap anymore (though, he usually is in a better mood if he can get one in), but I'm not ready to give up my 2-3 hours of freedom in the afternoons. So, we continue with the habit anyway. The problem is that he can climb in and out of his crib (yes, I really need to buy him a bed but I don't see the urgency), so when I put him down, usually between 1:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon, he plays with all of his toys for a couple hours. Sometimes, he will finally get bored and go to sleep and other times I'll get him out of his room.
Well, yesterday, I heard him laughing like crazy during his "nap." I went in to see what was so funny and this is what I saw:


I don't know if he was making faces or what, but he was doing something that he obviously thought was hilarious. I really wish I had it on video. Silly boy!

0 comments: