Monday, August 4, 2008

The Happiest Day of the Year


Breaking Dawn was realeased last Saturday. I finished it late last night and though I thought it had a completely different feel than the other three books, I thoroughly enjoyed it (obviously, considering I read it in two days). I'm quite anxious to discuss it, but I don't want to spoil anything, so I might be emailing anyone who comments that they are finished (In other words, let me know when you are so I can pick your brain).

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Maquel you are the funniest girl! I loved your video! I should be done with the book by tomorrow, didn't get to pick one up until later Saturday night, but I will definitely discuss it with you when I'm done, plus we need to discuss the Host as well. I'm flying into town Thursday night for 2 weeks, so next week we need to play!

Bethany said...

Hi Maquel! Sandy told me about your blog when we were all in Vernal for the 4th of July. It is so cute! And that video. Hilarious. I am ashamed to admit, however, that I am more on Tyler's side of all of this.

Julie and Devin said...

Maquel
I am reading the book now. I will let you know when I am done.
Julie

Reid and Christine Family said...

Ok, just finished...whew!

Lisa said...

Just finished! We'll definitely have to talk about it. I'm not sure how I feel. Although I just read the first chapter to Midnight Sun and can't wait for Stephenie to finish writing that one!

Collings said...

I am picking it up tomorrow, starting it on Thursday and will be in Utah next Monday. What do you say we all go out to dinner and drive Dave and Clark crazy??

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Totaally had a way different feel, huh? what did you think... crazy... e-mail me if you wish!I am going crazy! I hate knowing how it goes.... and no one around me does... so i have to not talk about it until they read the dang thing!

The Harpers said...

I'm still trying to make it through Eclipse. I enjoy the books but haven't really been able to get that into them (mostly because of chasing around Reina and helping a graduate student go to school). I will definitely read the 4th book after I finish the 3rd.