Monday, November 17, 2008

Stockton's 1st School Picture

I knew not to expect much, but when Stockton's preschool gave the option of having pictures taken with the rest of the elementary school, I thought I'd give it a try. Despite the fact that he can't sit still on a chair for one minute, look into the camera, and smile, all at the same time, I thought there was someting kind of cute about the picture. It's nothing I would blow up big and I'll definitely have to get other pictures done, but kind of cute nonetheless.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Maquel, I think it is just adorable. He is such a sweet little boy. I love his eyes, they are beautiful!

Chillygator said...

That's totally a cute picture, Maquel! Stockton is so, so darling.

Alysha said...

Are you serious?! That is such a cute picture of the sweetest little boy!

Mindylou said...

This is so cute! There is something grown-up about having school pictures. A time honored tradition. What a sweetie!

Emily said...

I think it's a fantastic school photo, even for a child who could sit still, look at the camera, smile etc......... total keeper! He is simply darling.