Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stockton's 3 Year-old Pics

We recently took pictures of Stockton since his preschool picture was only so-so. Here are a few of the candids. I thought they turned out really well.



4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

they turned out so cute and i didn't think his pre school one was so-so, he looked handsom!!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

cute! he is such a sweetie!

Treo Sanders said...

What a little cutie you have. He looks so much like Clark. Hope you guys are doing well and had a happy thanksgiving. Tell your hubby hello for me k.
Treo

Mindy said...

So, so cute! He is a doll. I also wanted to thank you for your nice comments on my blog! I am feeling much better this week--funny how things hit you sometimes. I am so excited to meet you in person over Christmas! E-mail me at mindylng@yahoo.com and let's plan a time we can all get together. I know Evan would love Stockton--Stockton might not like having a shadow, but we can find out!