We took Stockton skiing for the first time a week ago. I wish I could say he loves it, but that wouldn't be perfectly honest. He doesn't dislike it, though, so that's a good sign. He absolutely loathes his ski boots, but doesn't everybody? He is a little apprehensive about getting his skis on, but he knows once he does he gets to go down the "slide" (ski slope), which he likes, and then go on the "swing" (chair-lift), which he loves.
Last week, his instructor pretty much carried him down the slopes, but this week, he kept his balance better and mostly skied on his own (with the instructor right next to him). We are working on his snow-plow or "triangle," as Stockton likes to call it. I think we're getting close.
9 years ago




7 comments:
way to go stockton!!!
*your decorations look cute too, hopefully we'll see you on monday...
so cute! hopefully we can take easton this season if we have the monies! if not, next year for sure!
How cute! I can't wait until Hayden is old enough to go skiing!
Yea for Stockton (and his parents). He is adorable!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing I have ever seen, and the funnest outing I have heard of. I should try that some time. fist I need to learn to ski ;)
That is so fun!!!
Stockton looks so cute in his skis and outfit! I love it.
Post a Comment