Saturday, January 10, 2009

San Diego

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for the absence, but I always have a hard time getting back on a schedule after the holidays, and we've been out of town. I feel like I'm just barely catching up on things. Anyway, we just got back from a trip to San Diego a few days ago. We had a great time and it is always nice to do a trip with just the three of us.

We went to the Wild Animal Park:

Stockton's favorite animals were the ducks (isn't that the reason you go to the Wild Animal park?):
He liked the Safari ride, too:



But his absolute favorite thing there was the carousel:
We also went to Sea World:

Stockton didn't really watch the shows but he really liked the flock of birds flying over the shows:
And, of course, his favorite thing was the rides:

Clark and I also had the opportunity to take the "prestigious" tour of Petco Park. I say prestigious because we got to see things that aren't on the regular tour like the locker room and the dugout. Even though we aren't really Padres fans, it was pretty cool to see:

Clark, enjoying the locker room:


The dugout:

8 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet Stockton will Love Primary. It's so crazy how fast out littles ones grow.

Sarah said...

What a fun trip!! Stockten is so adorable, he looks so happy in those pics. I can't wait to take my kids there someday.

Mindy said...

Stockton is such a cutie! That is sweet that he liked the ducks. I'm sure they're the most approachable animals in the park!

Emily Widdison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Widdison said...

Wow, what a fun trip! I'm jealous. Stockton is such a cute little boy! He has a killer smile.

Alysha said...

I am so glad you guys had such a fun trip here in sunny San Diego! I wish we were here at the same time-it would have been great to see you so next time drop on by!

Rob said...

We loved San Diego! What a fun trip. Little Stockton is one handsome devil. I'm so glad I found your blog
Rob Kiser

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.