Well, the wait is finally over! After nearly 2 1/2 years of trying, 4 months worth of clomid, 6 artificial inseminations, 1 polypectomy, and 2 rounds of in vitro, Clark and I are finally pregnant! I only found out about an hour ago-I'm not very far along (only 4 weeks)-so I hesitate posting this so quickly. But, on the other hand, 95% of you already knew that I was having my pregnancy test today. I figure the element of surprise is kind of dead in my case. Baby #2 is expected October 30!
9 years ago
25 comments:
Congrats, congrats, congrats! I am very happy for you. I have been wondering how you were doing, so I'm glad to hear all is going well! Congratulations!!!
That is fantastic news! Congratulations. We will keep you and the little bean in our prayers.
Congratulations my awesome niece. This means I'll be a great uncle yet again.
Yipee!! That news totally made my day!
I am SOOOO Happy for you guys! Congrat!
i am so HAPPY for you guys, this is such GREAT news :)
congratulation you guys, i don't knowe if you knew but Natile and Ammon are expecting in Oct too, YAY!!!
Yay for you!! I had no idea you had a hard time conceiving, and I can't imagine having to go through that. I am SO happy for you!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! How exciting...best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!!
I didn't know you guys were trying... thats so exciting! Congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you!!! After all that hard work you deserve it.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Trying so long makes it so worth the wait!
YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! x's 1000 more! Congrats to you, clark, and stockton!
Congrats! I will be pulling for everything to go well from here on out! So happy for you all!
If you have quadruplets I think the least you could do is name one of them Laura.
Can I post about this on my blog or is that too public?
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! There are going to be so many new babies. It seems our family is multiplying by 10 every year! It's so fun to see all the new ones and the pregnant bellies every time we get together.
Congratulations!!! I heard last night and I had no idea you guys had gone through so much. I am excited for you and hope things go well!
This is the best news! Congratulations!!!!
BTW, I just watched your David Letterman appearance--how fun was that? LOVED it, I totally enjoyed myself. Thanks!!
You are so strong to be able to go through all of that! I am SO SO SO happy for you!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you.
I know you don't know me, but I am in your families ward . . . and I am friends with Laura. I have heard little bits about how you have tried and on Monday just thought about you and prayed that it would all work out for the good! I just am thrilled with this good news and happiness!
I don't even know you, and my heart is singing for you!
(I hopped on over from the Howes)
Oh I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Yay for number two! :)
We wish you the best of luck. You're in our prayers!
Love, Mel, Ty and Tyson
I am so excited for you.
Ooh I have not been checking blogs lately so I just saw this today. Congratulations!!!! Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment