Stockton was chosen by Channel 4 to be featured in a story on a new method to treat kids with autism. It aired a couple of weeks ago--I've been trying to get a digital copy, but I'm having trouble with the DVR (any help?). Anyway, the video is still posted on Channels 4's website if anyone would care to see it. I don't know how long it will be there.
http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story/New-therapy-provides-inexpensive-treatment-for/MpWjYsOWF0KulTgrg3U3Yg.cspx
It is somewhat misleading, but I guess that can be expected in a 2 minute news segment.
9 years ago
3 comments:
I am so proud of you and Stockton! You are such a great mom and Stockton is so lucky to have someone so dedicated to caring for him. :)
I loved that! Maquel, you are an amazing mom, and just from knowing you in highschool, I know that for a fact. You are one of the most caring, loving, kindest people I have ever had the opportunity of knowing, and no one but you could do the great job you are doing with Stockton. He is such an adorable little boy, and it looks like he is progressing beautifully. You are truly amazing!
It is been such a long time, but it was great to see this video of you and Stockton. My sister Amanda linked to your blog from Facebook and told me to take a look.
Congratulations on twins. Tell Clark hello.
Post a Comment