Clark is now the owner of the iPhone 4. This is really good news because I inherited his old iphone (I'm now in the Apple club and I confess, I like it)! Anyway, while making the transfer I found all these old pictures that were taken on his phone. I thought a few of them were blog-worthy.
Stockton tormenting Tawny. We have a very patient dog:

Road trip. It's amazing to me how quickly kids nowadays learn how to use technology:
Laying by the vent or "the hot" on a winter morning:

Enjoying the open window:
This is one of my favorite pictures ever! It was taken the day we picked Tess up from the hospital when she was ten days old. The outfit I brought to put her in was a little big. I guess I should have known that newborn size would drown a 3 lb 11 oz baby:
Stockton holding Mary's hand. He is such a wonderful big brother:
0 comments:
Post a Comment