A lot of you have been calling each of the girls by the other's name so we thought we'd put together a video to help everyone tell them apart. It's not so much the looks, but the demeanors that set them apart!
9 years ago
A lot of you have been calling each of the girls by the other's name so we thought we'd put together a video to help everyone tell them apart. It's not so much the looks, but the demeanors that set them apart!
Posted by Maquel at 11:00 PM
3 comments:
I love it! I have loved having two kids and seeing their differences... I'm sure with twins you can see it even more since they are in the same stages... but you really can tell that they come with their own personalities! They are both adorable!
And I really am in awe of YOU for raising twins... I seriously couldn't do it!
I never would have thought Tess was the more bouncy/active of the two after I saw you last week. Tess was really shy. They are both adorable! I'm so glad you came up - we'll get together soon!
I don't know you...but Maren Layton does apparently! I am her friend from BYU and when I saw your picture with twin girls I had to explore your blog because I have them too! In fact, we are kinda in the same situation as you...a boy and then 2 girls. My boy Zach is 3 and my girls are 19 months now. Crazy! ...but fun! I loved this little video. Although my twins are pretty easy to tell apart, I know EXACTLY what you mean. So fun. Have fun twinning!
Amelia Low
Post a Comment