Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moab 2011

We had another successful Moab trip! Arches is one of my favorite places and it is becoming even more special because it is probably Stockton's favorite place. He really is in his element when he's hiking and he seems like a very "normal" kid. I'm so glad there is a place where he can have such fun and be happy.


The girls were angels! They love being outside. The only thing that would have been better for them is if they had more places they could run around.

On the Delicate Arch trail:



It's hard to see, but Clark and Stockton are standing under the arch:

The Fiery Furnace:















Around Sandune Arch. We were so excited to give the girls an opportunity to run and play but it was freezing when we were there. Too bad.



After our big day of hiking:




The girls didn't even stir when we moved them into the car:

Both girls got little sunburns! I thoroughly sunscreened them (or so I thought), but apparently I missed a few spots. I still wonder how I could have missed such a large spot under Mary's eye:



0 comments: