Our little Tess has quite the personality. When she was first born she was all spice--sassy, spunky, feisty. Now, she is a better combination of sugar and spice. There are times when she is so determined to do things her way but then moments later she acts so submissive. In any case, whatever mood she's in she has her parents wrapped around her little fingers.
Static electricity--Tess' hair after wrestling with dad:
She was so determined not to take her nap this day. After she screamed for an hour I went in to check on her and found her like this. I guess I won the battle:
Tess definitely went through a phase where she disliked me. She never wanted me to hold her and only wanted Clark. Luckily, we've turned a corner now and she loves to cuddle:
But she's still a daddy's girl:
I should put a plug in for Mary (we love her every bit as much). The problem is that Mary is sweet all the time so we don't always stop to take a picture. We were so shocked by Tess' sweetness we felt we needed to document it. :)
1 comments:
you gotta love those snuggies!! :)
They are getting so big, they are still as cute as ever!!
Post a Comment