For the 100th day of school, the 1st graders were suppose to dress like they are 100 years old. Stockton normally has a lot of school spirit, so I thought he'd be really excited for this. Unfortunately, he had something else in mind on the eventful day. I had a wig and a pipe and some baggy pants for him to wear, as well as the hat and glasses, but alas, he didn't want to wear any of it. He refused to wear his pants high, he wouldn't touch the wig, he didn't want to carry the pipe or wear the glasses, and of course, he did not want me to paint wrinkles on him. The only thing he was excited about was his old-man hat. So between that and his white turtle neck he looked more Amish than 100 years old. His teacher probably wondered what I was thinking sending him to school, looking like this:
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment