Clark and I celebrated our five year anniversary on Tuesday. Time sure does fly. We went to the Park City Marriott and had dinner at Ruth's Chris. It was so much fun!
(I should note that I did polish off my steak. Eating for three and paying $37 never tasted so good.)
10 years ago
3 comments:
Happy 5 years! It has gone by fast, hasn't it? It seems like just yesterday that Brandon and I were a newly engaged couple seeing you get married and feeling SO jealous that it wasn't us! :)
P.S. Are you going to find out the gender of your babies? If so, I can't wait to hear! (If not, I'll do my best to be patient. Hehe.)
Congratulations on your anniversary! You guys were right across the street from Cody's practice. Now you know, if your teeth hurt in PC - head to PC Dentistry! I'm a lame friend I know, and need to call you - summer is almost here so hopefully that means time to spend with you!
happy 5 years!! :)
..eating for 3, so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment