Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good News Earlier Than Expected

Well due to some aggravating circumstances involving a visit to the E. R. (call or email me if you want the details there), I had an unexpected ultrasound last Sunday. I'm very happy to not have to wait a few more weeks to announce that Clark and I are having :

TWO GIRLS!!!

We are both very excited, a little surprised, and, speaking for myself, a little nervous.

12 comments:

Thierry said...

wow! congrats!!! you'll have so much fun- and so will they! thats so perfect!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Congrats! How fun to have twin girls!

The Harpers said...

Girls are the best! You will love having those little girls in your home.

{Rollins Family} said...

YAHOO!! how fun, you will love putting them in matching little outfits (i think twin girls woudl be more fun than twin boys JUST for that reason!)

do you know if they are identical or not??

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Did I give you an invite to our blog? If not, let me know. erikaAhanks@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Yay!! Girls are SO much fun- you can't beat two times over! I want to know what happened! (if you don't mind) E-mail me at sjerman16@yahoo.com. I love pregnancy stories.

Lisa said...

I read your other post about your pain - can't see it on your blog anymore, but it showed up on my reader feed. Anyway, I hope that you are feeling better. I'd sometimes get pains in my side, but nothing as extreme as yours. Congrats on your girls! I'm so excited for you!

Kevin and Amy said...

Exciting news! I envision two sweet little Maquels running around the house like you did around our house so long ago.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

so is clark going to get a second job to dress these babies!! Congrats!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you and the girls are doing okay.

Candice Baird said...

Congrats on the girls. Two cheerleaders?? I want to hear your story, and catch up again. Call me, if I don't call you first!!

Alysha said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! Your girls are going to be so beautiful and incredibly sweet, but best of all, the greatest of friends. I am so excited for you...and the clothes. :)