Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tulip Festival

Stockton, for reasons unexplainable, has an obsession with flowers. We went to the Tulip Festival last week so naturally, it was a big hit. The weather was great and, of course, the flowers were amazing.

All the cousins rolling down the hill. This was probably the favorite activity for most of them.

Don't let Stockton's expression fool you--he really loved the Tulip Festival! He was angry because I made him turn around for the picture. I thought it was pretty funny.





3 comments:

Thierry said...

Thats so awesome? Where is this?? Red Butte?? I've never been, but looks like I need to!

{Rollins Family} said...

so pretty!!

bkpoulsen said...

Those are beautiful Flowers! That pic of stockton cranky for making him turn around reminds me of a pic I took of my kids at the festival of tress. I wanted I pic of them in front of the Princess Tree. They did not like facing away from the tree.