Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well I had another ultrasound today and Baby B still isn't growing like she should. Her overall size is below the tenth percentile, approximately weighing 3 1/2 lbs! Compared to her sister's 5 lb weight, I'm a little more concerned than I was three weeks ago. The doctors seem to be more concerned also, but they still think it's better for the babies to stay in than out at this point. The blood flow, fluid, and heartrates still look really good. They're hoping I'll make it to 36 weeks now, but didn't sound very optimistic. Who knows what will happen or when these girls will come!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering about an update. You and your sweet girls are in our prayers!

{Rollins Family} said...

you might not make it to 36 weeks?
That means these little girls could be here in lie a week right?!

thats so exciteding but i hope they "cook" a little longer. I'm sure everything will be fine. I can't wait to see their pictures!

Candice Baird said...

Well now you've officially beat me! Keep them in and hang in there!

Lisa said...

Good luck Maquel! I'm sure everything will go well. Keep us posted.

Michael and Denise said...

First of all, congratulations on your twin girls! I am so happy for you. Way to go to make it this far. I know it's a bit scary that Baby B is small, but it's awesome that Baby A is already 5 lbs. Good luck with all of the NSTs and unofficial bed rest. You look amazing.