Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tonsillectomy

This is Stockton:


This is Stockton on drugs:

Any questions?
Stockton got his tonsils out today and he's taken it like a champ. With the exception of a very sad hour during recovery, he's been the sweetest little boy all day. He's wanted to go for walks and play with toys and do most of his normal activities. Hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery.

I do need to include the pictures from his recovery hour. Pretty sad, huh?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhhh, poor guy! I hope for you and him that it is an easy recovery. AND I hope that those babies are doing good inside you! I'll cross my fingers that they can bake a couple more weeks!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh Stockton is so brave! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That post made me laugh! How cute is Stockton on drugs! Good luck with your twins!!! Carson was born at 36 weeks and did great!

outdoorber said...

I love how Clarks face matches Stocktons!