Stockton has a daily routine to wait for Clark to come home from work by the window. Usually, he only waits about ten minutes before Clark finally arrives, but sometimes, if Clark is running late, he will wait for 30-45 minutes.
I normally sit with Stockton during this process, but yesterday, he asked me to leave the room. I thought that was somewhat strange but didn't fight the issue (I was just excited to have the opportunity to lay down). About 30 minutes later (yes, Clark was running late), I started to think that Stockton was being unusually quiet. Normally, he plays with the blinds or makes comments about the cars driving by. When I went in to check on him I found him fast asleep. He was out cold! He didn't budge when Clark got home or when we called his name--I think he finally crashed from his tonsillectomy ten days ago. It's amazing the positions kids can sleep in.
9 years ago


3 comments:
That is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for making me smile.
Katie
PS let me know when those babies are born so I can come hold them while you sleep for a minute!
This sleeping pose is so great!! It reminds me of the times I would find Max asleep in the craziest places like on a picnic table on the front porch... Sounds a bit like Stockton!
Love Tresa
That is soooo cute how he waits for Clark! I can't wait to see pictures of your babies!
Post a Comment