Not the happiest experience for either one, but the aftermath was really nice. Mary
Ah, the towels! I am so glad they are being put to good use. :) Do you mind if I put that picture on my blog? I totally understand if you don't want me to, but if I can I would love to share!
You're welcome to any pictures on my blog. I only wish I got a better shot of your beautiful towels. I love them!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ah, the towels! I am so glad they are being put to good use. :) Do you mind if I put that picture on my blog? I totally understand if you don't want me to, but if I can I would love to share!
You're welcome to any pictures on my blog. I only wish I got a better shot of your beautiful towels. I love them!
Post a Comment