Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your sweet twin girls. Life is a blur right now, I am sure, but try and savor these moments. I really hope things are going well and all of you are recovering ok. Good luck and know that we are thinking of you. :)
oh my goodness, they are teeny tiny and DARLING!! i'm so happy that things went better than expected and that a C section wasn't needed. CONGRATULATIONS, i bet you are loving having your 2 little girls finally here!!
So SO beautiful. And soooo teeny and precious!!! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that everyone is healthy. Good look with the next few days and weeks to come!!
Congratulations! Mary and Tess are beautiful and so precious. I know for us, the first few weeks were incredibly challenging, but twin girls are so wonderful and they do get bigger. I hope Tess gets to come home soon. Congrats and best wishes!
Congrats!!! Your girls are adorable and you look so good! Those newborn moments go bye SO fast, enjoy every moment of it...even though I bet you are so tired! Can't wait for more pictures!
What awesome pictures! The girls looks so beautiful. What a blessing. The next couple months are going to be tricky. But you're that much closer to your family basketball team. You guys rock!
14 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your sweet twin girls. Life is a blur right now, I am sure, but try and savor these moments. I really hope things are going well and all of you are recovering ok. Good luck and know that we are thinking of you. :)
Congratulations!!! I am glad they are finally here and everyone is healthy. Good luck the next little while and I hope Tess gets to come home soon!
oh my goodness, they are teeny tiny and DARLING!!
i'm so happy that things went better than expected and that a C section wasn't needed.
CONGRATULATIONS, i bet you are loving having your 2 little girls finally here!!
YOU LOOK FANTASTIC by the way!!
so wonderful. i'm glad everything went well. congratulations!
So SO beautiful. And soooo teeny and precious!!! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that everyone is healthy. Good look with the next few days and weeks to come!!
oh congrats, congrats! They are so beautiful!! And oh so tiny! I hope the next few months are a breeze:) Great names!
They are just beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!! They are really beautiful. You are supermom for delivering those two naturally...wow! Congrats again
Congratulations! They are so small and oh so precious. Brandon and I can't wait until we get to meet your little princesses!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. They are so pretty. :) That so great you didn't have to have a c-section. yay!
Congratulations! Mary and Tess are beautiful and so precious. I know for us, the first few weeks were incredibly challenging, but twin girls are so wonderful and they do get bigger. I hope Tess gets to come home soon. Congrats and best wishes!
They are so beautiful! and you just look so calm and happy and gorgeous!
Congrats!!! Your girls are adorable and you look so good! Those newborn moments go bye SO fast, enjoy every moment of it...even though I bet you are so tired! Can't wait for more pictures!
What awesome pictures! The girls looks so beautiful. What a blessing. The next couple months are going to be tricky. But you're that much closer to your family basketball team. You guys rock!
Post a Comment