Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Colorado Ragnar

Somehow, along with my four marathons, I got talked into doing three Ragnars.  I really don't like running as much as it appears I do.  Anyway, my family did the Colorado Ragnar in September.  It was so awesome!  If I only do one Ragnar a year (which is my plan in the future), I'd want to do Colorado. It was so beautiful and it was so different than any of the other races I've done.  Most of the legs were run on bike paths or paved trails.  My first leg ran up a hiking path and down a ski slope.  It was also nice that it wasn't nearly as crowded as other ragnars.  There were only 160 teams so you never had to fight traffic.  It was a fun weekend, to say the least.
 
Decorating the van:
 
 
I hurried and snapped this picture just before it started pouring.  Unfortunately, ten minutes after I took this picture my creative work of art washed away:

 The starting line.  I was the first runner this time:


 Some of the passing scenery:
 The finish:

0 comments: