Stockton loves to play! Lately, he has really wanted to be apart of "the group" and do what the other kids do. It's so much fun to see. He's even getting better at initiating play. I was watching my nieces and nephews the other week and we went to Tanner Park. Stockton loves to climb trees and we found the best climbing tree ever. Stockton invited one of his cousins to climb with him and pretty soon all of the cousins were climbing the tree together:
Stockton's school is doing their spirit week this week. We haven't always participated in the past but Stockton is really into his school this year. Yesterday was crazy hair day. This is not up my creative alley but I did my best with what I had on hand. Stockton was so excited:
1 comments:
I noticed the same thing at our cousins' party. He was excited to engage in all of the activities. Hooray!
Post a Comment