Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lagoon

We had the opportunity to go to Lagoon a couple weeks ago with my dad's work.  It had been about five years since we'd been--I think Stockton was almost two--and we didn't have the most positive experience then.  At the time, they didn't have a lot of rides kids could ride with their parents and Stockton was nervous about riding by himself.  It made for a long day with few fond memories. 
 
When my dad invited us to go this year, we figured Stockton's tall enough to ride any ride now, and he could still do the kiddie rides with the girls, so we thought the kids would have fun this time.  I'm so glad we went because "fun" was an understatement.  I have never seen my kids so happy in their lives!  There was not one negative moment to the day.  All three kids had the best time they've ever had!
 
My dad was there, of course, to capture all the fun memories:    









 Tess was a little unsure about "Puff" on the first lap:
 But by the last lap she loved it:












 This is one of my favorite pictures.  I'm so glad my Grandma Howe is nearby now and my kids are getting to know her better:
 Stockton's favorite ride was the Turn of the Century.  The girls probably liked the kiddie swings the best, too:






1 comments:

Laura said...

How did we not get invited? Boo.

Your girls look like little girls. Adorable little girls.