Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fun Days with Mary and Tess

 My girls have really grown up in the last few months.  There is nothing "baby" about them anymore.  They are little girls.  Every season, I have to get them new clothes.  I have some hand-me-downs, but not enough to outfit them for the year.  I put these new button-up blouses and skinny jeans on them the other day.  They looked so grown-up!  They're getting big way too fast but their personalities are growing with them and it's so much fun to hang-out with my girls. 




They love spending time with their cousin, Anna, who is only a couple months younger:
 
 I still don't know what to do with the little hair they have.  I tried enhancer their curls with some foam rollers.  It didn't turn out the best but we had a lot of fun putting them in. 
 



0 comments: