Monday, September 29, 2008

Equestrian Stockton

Stockton started horseback riding lessons a couple of weeks ago (My Grandpa Stringam would be so proud)! Our pediatrician recommended this as another early intervention program to help Stockton's sensory skills. He loves it and I've never seen anything so adorable! These pictures don't do it justice. Stockton seems very confident on the horse--at least he doesn't seem nervous--and exclaims, "I did it" after every command he gives, which, at this point, consists of "walk-on" and "whoa."



6 comments:

Sandy said...

He is adorable!!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

i love the mini stirrups! my nephew did that and did some rodeo's...you should do it too! he was just a year older than him when he did it!

Alysha said...

What a great idea! Stockton is quite the little cowboy already and I am so excited to see how that goes.
I have to comment about your trip as well. We have family up in Cardston and my Grandpa lived in Washington State, so we took quite a few trips up to British Columbia and Alberta. I swear Banff is one of the most beautiful places on earth and I was so thrilled to see your pictures. Now I have to get my husband to go... :)

Marcae said...

Stockton looks like a natural. What a little doll he is. I'm so glad you guys came down to Apple Fest. It was great to see you guys. Thank you for your support. We hope to get together soon!

Dave said...

The next thing you know, Stockton will be listening to Country music. You've got him on a dangerous path here Clarky.....

Mindylou said...

He looks so stinkin' cute! How fun! I want to see Clark dressed up properly for such an activity.