As promised, here are our pictures from our trip to Canada and Glacier. We had such a great time! It was really special for me to show Clark my motherland, or I should say my mother's land, since I spent many of my childhood summer days there. Most of my mom's family have either moved down to the states or have passed away, but Canada still feels like my second home.
We mostly spent our time in the national parks. We started in Glacier National Park, which feels more like Canada than America to me, then crossed the border into Waterton, then up to Banff National Park, then to my mother's hometown of Lethbridge, and then home through Cardston. We did so much in seven days--I'm still recovering--but it was so awesome!
9 years ago



4 comments:
i have been to so many of these places...i wish i could have been smashed in your bag so i could have tagged along! it is amazing up there! So much fun!!
Wow, you really did pack a lot in in 7 days! The pictures bring back so many memories, especially Grandma and Grandpa's house. Glad you had fun!
Wow, Canada is beautiful! I have been a lot of places but we need to get up to Canada. What great sceanery.
I happened upon your site from another blog, and clicked on your blog because we have the same last name. When I read about your trip to Canada it got me thinking. My husband is from Lethbridge (last name Evans). I'm wondering if we're related. How weird would it be to find some relative in this day and age of online technology. We were just up there a couple months ago. Just curious. You can email me if you're interested...evans.keri@gmail.com. (p.s. I'm really not some crazy blog stalker!)
Post a Comment