Sunday, September 21, 2008

Exciting News!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence. We have been in Canada the last eight days. I thought it was time for Clark to finally see my roots. It was such a neat trip! Both of us needed a vacation, too. I'll post more about it later with our pictures.

Just a couple days before we left on our trip, we had some exciting things happen with Clark's work. For those of you who don't know, Clark works with his dad and brothers running a website that schedules referees for games. Assigners from rec. leagues to college conferences use their website. Well, the company was just sold to the NCAA! This deal has been in the making for a few months now, but was just made official a week ago Thursday. Clark is really excited about this! He had fun going back to Indianapolis and meeting the NCAA's president and CFO. Everything has been very positive so far and Clark thinks that this will be a very good thing. Now, I will have a lot easier time explaining what my husband does for a living: Clark works in officiating for the NCAA. It sounds prestigious, doesn't it?!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! That is definitely exciting news! I'm happy for you!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

congrats! you will take me on trips on your private jet right?? =) fun trip too! i LOVE canada!

Reid and Christine Family said...

I haven't been to Canada since the summer before Grandpa died. I'm glad you had a good trip together!

The Harpers said...

Wow that's really cool! It sounds like any guy's dream job.

The Torres Family said...

That is great!! Congratulations!