I married into one of the most happy-go-lucky families (very different from the Howes in any case). Not much can get the Evans family down and that proved to be the case yet again on Labor Day. We had planned to have a Luau, but the storm this last weekend put a bit of a snag in those plans. So, what do you do on Labor Day during a thunderstorm? Rock Band. I really wish I had the video camera with me because you won't be able to understand how funny this was. Everyone had the chance to exhibit their musical talents, which, if truth be told, aren't too impressive. It was a fun night, to say the least.
Brooklyn, Scout, Robyn, and Lily


4 comments:
Sounds fun! I miss that crazy family..... Wish we could have been there.
How fun! I love it that they are so creative! Just added you to my blog list - hope you don't mind.
Emily
What do you mean, they are "easy-going, unlike your Howe family"???? I think we are a really relaxed family, aren't we???
Gail
Rock Band is the greatest and i love that you had the whole fam included!
Post a Comment