Thursday, October 23, 2008

Country Boy

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so cute! I love the videos you make!!!

Bethany said...

That's priceless! Of course, all during the first half of the video I am thinking, "Wow, Maquel's hair is long enough for a ponytail?!" And yes, I did finally figure out that that isn't you, at the first close-up. Silly me. Anyway, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Maquel!!! It's me Sarah Jerman! I found you through Lisa's blog and wanted to say hi. You look like you're doing well, and your little boy is oh so cute! Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with him. I'm going to add you to my blog list- I'd love to keep in touch via our blogs. You look great too- love your hair!

Alysha said...

That must be so much fun for the both of you! Loved the video!

Brian and Becca said...

Hey Maquel its Becca. I found you from Sarah's blog. Your Fam is so cute. Its so fun to see every ones blogs and all their pics. I just started blogging its very addicting.