Friday, October 17, 2008

Dog Lover

Stockton loves dogs! He has a really cute relationship with our Golden Retriever, Tawny. I would imagine their relationship is all one-sided, though. Usually, Stockton torments Tawny in one way or another--tail-pulling or eye-poking are among his favorite games--but Tawny doesn't seem to mind and is willing to devote many hours to Stockton's amusement.

Last Wednesday in preschool, Stockton's teacher brought in her dog for the kids to play with. Naturally, it was a big hit:

2 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Stockton is so sweet! I think his eyes are my favorite feature! I really had a great time hanging out with you last week! It was so good to talk to you and all that is going on in your life. You are such a good friend and an AMAZING mom!

Laura said...

He looks so thrilled!

Just thought I'd let you know know that my comments aren't approved automatically on someone's blog either. I think that person manually approves all comments.