Friday, October 17, 2008

Gardner Village

On Wednesday, Stockton and I went to Gardner Village with our cousins, Thierry, Lisa, and Dana, and their kids. The plan was to go to the petting zoo, and then see the witches around the shops, but Stockton didn't make it to the last part. We still had a lot of fun though. I didn't know that Gardner Village had a petting zoo. Most of the kids loved all the goats and chickens running around, but Stockton didn't even notice them. Instead, he focused all of his attention on the little stream of water running through the yard. Surprise, surprise! Nothing will pull Stockton away from water, and he made that fact well known when I tried to redirect his attention. Luckily, the petting zoo also had pony rides, which, with Stockton newly acquired horseback riding skills, were motivating enough to move on from the excitement of the stream. Whew!

1 comments:

Mindylou said...

Sounds like you had a great time. These are the reasons that I want to move home! Cousin playdates are the best! Maquel, I'm glad you represented our family.