Monday, October 13, 2008

Getcha Head in the Game!

Last week, my brother Tyler was involved with his stake variety show. Though his musical skills are lacking in many ways, I was quite impressed by his performance, and, if truth be told, I've never laughed so hard. It is probably something that is more funny live than on film, though. Anyway, he is the tall, lurpy one in the yellow, sleeveless jersey. The one with the really short shorts and sexy legs! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I don't know your brother and it made me laugh out loud! By the way, Bryan and I are going to be in Utah in December, so we'll have to get together!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

the tall lurpy one with sexy legs! haha! i love it! too funny

Emily said...

Your family is just full of hidden talents! He actually looks really good doing that little number. Watch out Zac Efron there's a new student in town.

Emily

Laura said...

Tall and lurpy, huh? I refer to think of him as large and sexy.

Alysha said...

That was awesome! I seriously miss the stake productions-those are always a hit!

Kris and Sarah said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE both of those clips! Stockton is so cute and I can't say enough about those awesome legs!! ha ha

Thierry said...

Hey Maquel- I just saw your blog from Mindy's... anyways I sent you an invite to my blog, hopefully you'll get it. Stockton is so cute and it was fun to see you today. I'm glad you came!!

{Rollins Family} said...

thierry was telling me today that you had a blog, i had no idea!!!
email me at dlrobinson02@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite to view mine.

*it was goo dseeing you today :) i'm glad you and stockton came!